Recipe by krittylea21
I made this last Thanksgiving and I have requests for a repeat performance this year! I have not met a single person that hasn't like this, because it's light but rich! This dessert really lives up to its name!
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip (buy large container)
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (do NOT buy pie filling!!!)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the icing sugar, margarine, flour, and chopped pecans and press into a 9X13" pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F; Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, white sugar, and ONE cup of cool whip; Spread on cool base.
- Mix both packages of pudding and add 3 cups of milk.
- Beat and spread on filling layer (don't worry it will thicken as it cools).
- Spread remaining cool whip on top, add some shaved chocolate if you want and set in the fridge.