- 1 9 inch pie shell
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 slices bacon, thick
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 3⁄4 ounces French-fried onions
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake thawed pastry shell at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, bacon, cheese, French-fried onions, eggs, Worcestershire sauce and ground black pepper.
- Mix all together well and pour into the cooled pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes, or until quiche is set.