- 3 limes
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup diced peeled avocado (about 1 avocado)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb cooked peeled medium shrimp
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely grate rind from limes to measure 1 tablespoon, juice limes to measure 1/4 cup.
- Place rind and juice in a large bowl.
- Add tomato and remaining ingredients except tortillas; toss well to combine.
- Cover and chill for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture down center of each tortilla, fold in half.
- Serve immediately.