Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from www.ndtv.com and is posted in response to a request from Ranikabani on the boards. I haven't tried it out but I just might;)
- 200 g vermicelli
- 25 ml ghee
- 1 1⁄2 liters milk
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 50 g raisins
- 5 g cardamom powder
- Heat the ghee and fry the vermicelli until a golden brown.
- Mix in the cashew nuts and the raisins.
- Add milk and boil for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the sugar and stir till the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the cardamom powder and serve hot or warm.