Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe but I want to save it for an upcoming dinner party. It sounds extremely good. I am unsure of the number of servings so that is a guess.
- 1 chocolate cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup red raspberries
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 3 cups raspberry red wine (sweet Merlot can be substituted)
- whipped cream, canned
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Use any chocolate cake mix and bake according to package directions. After cooling and cutting into cubes, allow to sit out over night to become stale.
- Place cake in large clear serving bowl. Cover with wine and allow to soak 10-15 minutes. Place berries in bowl and carefully toss with cake and wine.
- Garnish each serving with whipped cream and chocolate chips.