We clipped this recipe from the coupon section a few years ago and enjoy the tasty treat at Christmas. We like to add red and green baking bits on top to make them festive, and we sometimes leave out the nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees if using a glass dish).
- 2In a 13x9-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- 3Sprinkle crumbs evenly on top of the butter.
- 4Top with remaining ingredients in order listed; press down firmly with fork.
- 5Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Cool; chill if desired.
- 7Cut into bars and store covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layered Magic Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g