Recipe by jandjwright1
A German lady taught me how to make this many years ago, i was 11 years old.such a clean satisfying taste.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3 sliced potatoes
- 3 -4 sliced carrots
- 2 sliced green bell peppers
- 1 -2 sliced onion
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- brown ground beef and drain grease,.
- spread on bottom of casserole dish.
- layer the 3 sliced potatoes on top of ground.
- layer the carrots,then the bell peppers,.
- next the sliced onions,then the tomatoes.
- put the 2 cups of cooked rice over the top.
- cover with foil, that has been sprayed w/vegetable spray.
- bake at 350ºfor 1 hour -- i love this.