Cucina Casalingo's Note:
I am continuously asked to bring this dip for parties and family get-togethers. People gather around the platter until it's gone. Five layers of Mexican-inspired delights are topped by a layer of vegetables, then smothered in cheese and garnished with black olives. The vegetables may be varied according to taste. From All Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans.
- 2Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- 3Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- 4Spread over the refried beans.
- 5Top the layers with salsa.
- 6Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese.
- 7Garnish with black olives.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layer Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 56
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 146.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g