Recipe by gtrichards
I cooked this one day and every one loved it. It's not that fatty and easy to make when you have a lot of children.
- 7 -8 large potatoes
- 8 -9 carrots
- 2 -3 lbs lean hamburger
- 3 (284 ml) cans tomato soup
- 2.5 (284 ml) cans water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook lean hamburger until done.
- Peel and slice carrots thinly.
- Peel and slice potatoes thinly.
- Put a layer of cooked hamburger in casserole dish.
- Layer of sliced carrots on top or hamburger.
- Layer of sliced potatoes on top of carrots.
- Repeat these three steps again.
- Put 3 cans of tomato soup on top with 2 1/2 cans of water.
- Bake at 375°F till potatoes and carrots are tender.
- This can also be cooked in a slow cooker.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.