Be sure to use a thickish tortilla chip with this tropical appetizer. This dip will disappear quickly. You may use regular salsa or any fruit salsa you prefer. You may also layer this on a decorative serving dish, which is what I usually do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 ounces canned green chilies
- 12 ounces mango salsa
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 3/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese (finely shredded)
- 1Cream the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper, garlic together until smooth.
- 2Spray the springform pan with a non-stick shortening spray.
- 3Spread the cream cheese mixture in 9" springform.
- 4Layer the spread the green chiles over the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Next layer the mango salsa, green onions, chopped shrimp, and black olives.
- 6Top with shredded cheese.
- 7Garnish with the chopped cilantro.
- 8Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 9Place on large plate and remove springform sides.
- 10Serve with corn tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven-Layer Shrimp Dip With Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.2
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 173.0 mg
- Sodium 557.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: