Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy if you like the Seven Layer Salad you will love the Seven Layer Salad Squares.
Make and share this Seven Layer Salad Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup spoonable salad dressing (see Cook's Tip)
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked,drained and crumbled,divided
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed,divided
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll one package of crescent dough across one end of bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan.
- Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan.
- Using a baker's roller, roll dough to seal seams and press up sides to form crust.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, salad dressing and garlic; whisk until smooth.
- Add half of the bacon and half of the peas; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust.
- Slice tomatoes; arrange over cream cheese mixture.
- Thinly slice lettuce.
- Grate cheddar cheese& coarsely chop red onion.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon, remaining peas, lettuce, cheddar cheese and onion evenly over tomatoes.
- Cut into squares& serve.