Prep 1 hr
Cook 6 hrs
I originally found this recipe on about.com, the ingredient quantities are quite flexible.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 9 ounces cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups red cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups havarti cheese, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Combine yogurt, buttermilk, and mayonnaise in a medium-size bowl.
- Beat well.
- Stir in feta cheese, sugar, and dill weed and refrigerate.
- Cook/prepare tortellini as directed on package.
- Drain tortellini and stir into dressing and set aside.
- Layer spinach and cabbage in 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Pour tortellini and dressing over.
- Top with havarti and grape tomatoes.
- Sprinkle bacon over all, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Chill well.