Top Review by Barbara Thomas
This is really good for a little something different. Also, you may want to vary the mayonnaise by adding cream cheese, a few chives, garlic powder and maybe a few other spices occasionally. But it is really fine just "as is." I really enjoyed this. Thanks!
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen English peas
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, boiled
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked crisp
- to taste mayonnaise
- to taste swiss cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Spread mayonnaise over the top as if you were icing a cake. Sprinkle Swiss cheese over the mayonnaise and chill.
- This taste best when chilled overnight.
- Just before serving, toss salad making sure mayonnaise and cheese is distributed throughout the salad.