1/2 Photos of Seven Layer Salad
Southern Sugar Dumplin's Note:
Make sure to serve this in a deep glass bowl, so you can show off the colorful layers. This is especially good the day after.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook bacon crisply, crumble and set aside.
- 2In a large deep glass bowl, place the chopped lettuce first, and top with a layer of cauliflower, onion, peas, eggs, then cheddar cheese.
- 3Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayo, sugar, vinegar and Parmesan cheese.
- 4Drizzle over salad, top with crumbled bacon, and refrigerate until chilled.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 930.8
- Calories from Fat 669
- Total Fat 74.3 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 217.8 mg
- Sodium 1589.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: