Recipe by Kim D.
My Aunt Mary Ann gave me this recipe. I don't like peas, but I like this salad! It is a great dish to take for a potluck!
Top Review by Sharon123
I made this last night and ate it today for lunch. This just hit the spot and was scrumptious! I didn't have Miracle Whip, so used mayonaise with a little sugar and cider vinegar added(about a tbls. each). Thanks Kim!
- 1 head lettuce, finely chopped
- 2 green peppers, finely chopped
- 2 red onions, finely chopped
- 1 can lesueur peas, drained
- 1 quart Miracle Whip
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer ingredients in the order listed above.
- It is important to chop the lettuce, peppers and onions very small.
- When spreading the salad dressing, make sure you cover the bottom layers completely, to the sides of the dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.