Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cans refried beans with green chilies
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1⁄2-1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 jars large mild salsa
- 1 jar small hot salsa
- to taste tortilla chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups sour cream
- to taste lettuce, Chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- to taste green onion
- Brown hamburger with chopped onion.
- Add taco seasoning.
- Layer refried beans at bottom of oblong pan followed by browned hamburger mix.
- Next mix the three jars of salsa and pour over hamburger.
- Spread on top of that the shredded cheese, and then the sour cream.
- Chop the lettuce fine and sprinkle on top of the sour cream leaving a large hole in the middle. The chopped tomatoes go inside the hole, still leaving room for the chopped green onions.
- Serve with the Tostitos chips.