Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried just posting for future use.
Make and share this Seven Layer Mexican Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces refried beans (1 small can)
- 9 ounces fritos bean dip (1 can)
- 8 ounces guacamole (1 container)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce taco seasoning (1 package)
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced black olives (1 can)
- 3 small chopped tomatoes
- 2 bunches chopped green onions
- Mix refried beans and Fritos bean dip; spread in bottom of small rectangular baking dish.
- Next, spread guacamole dip.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning; spread.
- Sprinkle cheese or cheeses to cover the third layer.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, and green onion in that order.