This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried just posting for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 ounces refried beans (1 small can)
- 9 ounces fritos bean dip (1 can)
- 8 ounces guacamole (1 container)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce taco seasoning (1 package)
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced black olives (1 can)
- 3 small chopped tomatoes
- 2 bunches chopped green onions
- 1Mix refried beans and Fritos bean dip; spread in bottom of small rectangular baking dish.
- 2Next, spread guacamole dip.
- 3Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning; spread.
- 4Sprinkle cheese or cheeses to cover the third layer.
- 5Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, and green onion in that order.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layer Mexican Dip
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 1498.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: