1/3 Photos of Seven Layer Magic Bars (With a Sturdy Crust)
Cricket *'s Note:
Adding the extra crumbs and mixing the crumbs separately give these bars a base that is sturdy enough to eat without crumbling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking pan).
- 2In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well.
- 3Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 4Layer evenly with remaining ingredients;press down firmly with fork.
- 5Pour condensed milk evenly over bars.
- 6Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Chilling whole pan in fridge makes cutting a breeze.
- 9Cut into bars or diamonds.
- 10Store leftovers covered at room temperature or freeze.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layer Magic Bars (With a Sturdy Crust)
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g