Recipe by Cricket *
Adding the extra crumbs and mixing the crumbs separately give these bars a base that is sturdy enough to eat without crumbling.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking pan).
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well.
- Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Layer evenly with remaining ingredients;press down firmly with fork.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over bars.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Chilling whole pan in fridge makes cutting a breeze.
- Cut into bars or diamonds.
- Store leftovers covered at room temperature or freeze.