- Preheat oven to 350 (325 for glass dish). In 13x9" baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumbs.
- top with remaining ingredients in order listed; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered at room temperature. TIP: for perfectly cut cookie bars: line entire pan (including sides) with a sheet of aluminum foil first.
- When bars are baked, cool; lift of edges of foil to remove from pan.
- Cut into individual squares.
- Lift off of foil.