Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 (325 for glass dish). In 13x9" baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumbs.
- top with remaining ingredients in order listed; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered at room temperature. TIP: for perfectly cut cookie bars: line entire pan (including sides) with a sheet of aluminum foil first.
- When bars are baked, cool; lift of edges of foil to remove from pan.
- Cut into individual squares.
- Lift off of foil.
I loved these! I grew up on these but never had the butterscotch chips in them. Yummmmy-thank's for posting. Diana
These are very tasty, but the nuts don't stick to them. I think maybe placing the coconut next to the nuts doesn't work well (nothing to make them stick together). If I try them again, I think, I'll put the chocolate chips between the coconut and the nuts...
Kids loved these next time I will have to make 2 pans at one time.