- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) boxesspiral macaroni and cheese mix
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 -3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macaroni and cheese as directed on box.
- Combine mayo, onions and mustard; add to macaroni and cheese.
- In a 9x12 baking dish, layer half of macaroni and cheese and all of the lettuce, tomatoes, peas, celery and eggs.
- Cover with remaining macaroni and cheese; press to edges to seal.
- Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Top with bacon just before serving.