Recipe by Chef on the coast
The first time I made this my kids were in awe. They loved the colors. I took it to a church potluck and it was gone really quick. The recipe takes time as the jello layers need to set - however the presentation is very nice. I think this is a TOH recipe.
- 7 (3 ounce) packagesassorted flavored gelatin
- 4 1⁄2 cups boiling water, divided
- 4 1⁄2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, dissolve on package of gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water.
- Add 3/4 cup cold water; stir.
- Pour carefully into 13x9 inch dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Refrigerate until almost set, about 40 minutes.
- In a bowl, dissolve another package of gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water and 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
- Stir. Spoon over first layer.
- Refrigerate until almost set, about 40 minutes.
- Repeat 5 times, alternating plain gelatin with creamy gelatin, refrigerating 40 minutes between layers.
- Just before serving, spread top with whipped topping.
- Garnish with mint and fresh fruit if desired.