2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 45 mins
Enduring Gastronomy's Note:
Colorful dessert for the family or an indoor potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups boiling water, separated
- 1 1/2 cups cold water, separated
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin (Jell-o)
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin (Jell-o)
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin (Jell-o)
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin (Jell-o)
- 6 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin, separated (Knox)
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1Spray or grease 9x13x2" glass pan.
- 2In a small bowl, dilute 1 envelope of clear gelatin in 1/4 cup of cold water.
- 3In a glass measuring cup, pour 1 cup of boiling water in a glass measuring cup and dissolve 1 package of colored gelatin.
- 4Pour colored gelatin and clear gelatin mixtures into glass pan. Stir carefully.
- 5Refrigerate for about 15 minutes to congeal. (Sticky to touch, but not firm).
- 6In a medium bowl, mix 2 cups of boiling water with condensed milk.
- 7In small bowl, dilute 2 envelopes of clear gelatin in 1/2 cup of cold water. Add to milk mixture and stir.
- 8When gelatin layer has thickened, GENTLY ladle or spoon 1/3 of the milk mixture (1 to 1 1/4 cup) over the colored gelatin (so not to melt a hole into the thickened gelatin).
- 9Refrigerate for about 15 minutes to congeal. (Sticky to touch, but not firm).
- 10Repeat for next four layers.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layer Finger Jello
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g