Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A popular and easy appetizer we enjoy in the Southwest.
- 2 cans spicy refried beans
- 2 packages frozen guacamole, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- diced tomato
- sliced black olives
- sliced green onion
- grated cheddar cheese or monterey jack cheese
- In 2 qt.
- baking dish, spread the refried beans, then make a layer of the guacomole.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and 1/2 pkg taco mix in small bowl and spread onto guacomole.
- Top with diced tomatoes, black olives, green onion and cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining taco mix on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips.