Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a favorite of not only my family, but co-workers as well.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup walnuts, Chopped
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 6 ounces Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Pour melted margarine in 8x13 pan Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over margarine
- Sprinkle next 4 ingredients in order. Pour milk over all.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes (No Longer)
- Cool, cut into squares Keep refrigerated
If you don't like butterscotch try adding peanut butter or Heath Morsels. I make mine with Evaporated Milk, too, so they're not quite as sweet, but still delicious.
Thank You,,,,,,my mom use to bake this for us kids ,after we grew up and left home she lost the recipe. Now when we have family gaterings she can make this for us and bring back our childhood memories.
Very easy to make. Butterscotch is not one of my favorites so I just added more chocolate.