Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a wonderful recipe that warms the kitchen, heart and tummies. It's been a favorite in my family and I hope your family will love it too.
- 3 medium potatoes, thin sliced
- 1 lb carrot, thin sliced
- 1 can peas or 1 lb frozen peas
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1 lb hamburger (cooked & drained)
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin,cut in quarters
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes with juice, core & squish tomatoes gently with hands
- Wash peel, and layer in a 9x13 inch pan potatoes, carrots, drained peas/frozen, raw macaroni, browned and drained hamburger, and onions.
- Slightly mash tomatoes and pour over top.
- Salt& Pepper layers, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours, let rest for 20 minutes before serving.
- Even better the next day!
- This is a wonderful comfort food.
- You can add, delete or substitute to fit your taste.