Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this breakfast even for dinner. Leave out the eggs if you want them fried and top it all off with them after the rest is cooked and before serving. Make ahead the night before, cover and place in the fridge to save some time.
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 1⁄2 lb fried bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 lb crumbled and fried breakfast sausage
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 2 cups crisp fried hash browns
- 2 cups prepared green chili peppers
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- Layer in a 9 x 13 baking dish: Hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, sausage, and ham.
- Pour green chili over all.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- bake in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with toast and sour cream.
The recipe seems very heavy on all the unwanted things like saturated fat and cholestrol and all. Wonder how it will support a person having the same in either morning or night !!!