Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the insert of an Old El Paso can of green chilies. This is a great recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, Old El Paso
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, Old El Paso
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup salsa, Old El Paso
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- Stir together refried beans and taco seasoning mix.
- Spread mixture on large platter.
- Stir together cream cheese and chilies.
- Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives, and tomato.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I found this on Betty Crocker's website, and it's quick and delicious--even without the cheese. I added a guacamole layer to mine which really hit the spot. Thank you for posting!
Looks great served in a glass bowl and is also known as Christmas Dip, it never sits round long at a party
Easy to make. Taste good. And was a hit at our party!