- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1 butterscotch chips (6 oz)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over the melted butter and press down.
- Sprinkle the coconut on next, chocolate and butterscotch pieces and nuts. Then drizzle condensed milk over all.
- Press lightly. Bake for 30 minutes at 350°. [Editor's note: added temp 12/16/2001].
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.