Recipe by jenlyn33922
A Christmas classic at our house. So quick and easy to make!
Top Review by lovecookin #2
i have been trying for what seems like forever to find a recipe for ,what my husband calls, 7 layer delight. This isn't exactly the same but is really close and he loves them. I love the fact that they are so quick and delicious.They were a huge hit at home. I will definitely make them again.In fact I have the intentions of making them tonight. mrs.chasten
- 1⁄4 cup Smart Balance butter spread
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in bottom of 13x9x2 pan. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs to coat bottom of pan and press lightly.
- Sprinkle evenly the coconut, then the chocolate chips and then the butterscotch chips.
- Pour the condensed milk evenly over the ingredients.
- Sprinkle nuts over the top and press gently.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.