Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is a beautiful fruit salad and it tastes great too. It's a great hit for summer get-togethers. There is no cooking, just chilling time.
Top Review by ellie_
Delicious and a bit different from some of the other fruit salad we have. I followed the ingredients as followed except for using lemon juice (instead of the lime which I didn't have), skipping the banana and using 2 kiwi (instead of the one suggested). Thanks for sharing this delicious fruit salad which we will be having often this summer!
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1 large firm banana, thinly sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups watermelon, balls
- 1 cup green grape
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, water and sugar; stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add the nectarines and the bananas. Toss to coat.
- In a 2 ½-quart glass bow, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the nectarine mixture; stir gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.