1/1 Photo of Seven Bone Steak
The 7-bone chuck steak is a pretty tough piece of meat, but it does have a lot of flavor. It is also inexpensive and needs to be braised to best results. This recipe is done in the oven. It is adapted from a blog - Happy Stove, http://www.happystove.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Season steak with salt, pepper, and garlic; rub seasoning all over to distribute evenly.
- 3Place steak in a large baking dish and lay the rosemary sprigs on top; roast for about 20 minutes.
- 4Pour wine over steak and roast until tender, an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
- 5Let rest 10 minutes then slice into serving pieces.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Bone Steak
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: