Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Ok. First do NOT use your bare hands. Second do NOT touch your face or eye area. Third buy a fire extinguisher
- 1 cup banana pepper
- 1 cup cayenne pepper
- 1 cup jalapeno
- 3⁄4 cup hot Thai peppers
- 20 tabasco bell peppers
- 2 habaneros
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop all peppers (excluding the peppercorns) and place in pan with water and vinegar. Simmer on medium for about 30 minutes, or until peppers are tender.
- You may need to add a little water if it boils down too far. Dump peppers into blender with peppercorns and puree until smooth.
- If any splashes in your eyes during this process, flush with cold water and drink four beers as quickly as possible!
- NOTE: Be sure to seed and stem the pepper.