Recipe by C Powell
Adapted from a recipe preserved by Nada J. in a private printed collection of recipies,"Our Collection of Family Recipies, 2000." Originator was JoAnn Harrison.
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 3 -4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb fresh popcorn shrimp
- 3 -4 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle catsup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 bag tortilla chips or 1 bag Fritos corn chips (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together chilies, tomatoes, shrimp, onions and avocado in a large bowl Add catsup and lemon juice, mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Add more catsup if it seems too thick.
- Serve with chips or Fritos.
- For more spicy taste, add Tabasco Sauce.