Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A hearty flavorful exotic bean and vegetable stew.
Make and share this " Seva " Bean & Vegetable Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Cook onions& garlic with ghee on low heat.
- When onions golden, add carrots and shortly after potatoes.
- After 2 minutes add beans.
- Do not rinse beans.
- Add bean"juice" as well.
- Cover veges with water plus a little bit.
- Add curry/garam masala.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until veqes are done.
- Salt, pepper and spice to taste.
- If needed, add corn starch to thicken.
I made this for dinner last night. I'm sorry, nobody enjoyed it.
Hearty and wonderful! The garam masala and curry powder made it tingly and spicy, while the veggies and beans added lovely flavour. I skipped the Tabasco sauce and pepper, and added 1/8 teaspoon salt (for 1 serving). The veggies cooked in 15 minutes. Thanks, this made a great dinner!
This was an easy, fairly quick stew, using ingredients I already had in my pantry. The Tabasco sauce was a nice addition. I added some ground cumin seed, and I thought it contributed to the flavor, too. Thanks for posting this no-fuss, tasty recipe!