Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great vegetable side dish - different, interesting and so very easy. Makes a great impression.
- Saute the sesame in large frying pan without oil, until it turns dark golden in color.
- Remove to bowl.
- Boil the string beans in water and cook for a short time (keeping them crisp).
- Heat the oil in pan and add the beans and soya sauce.
- Stir fry for 10 minutes, constantly stirring, until the string beans are heated and a bit softer.
- Season with black pepper.
- Sprinkle the sesame on top, mix and serve immediatly.