Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A different kind of chicken wing.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, Crushed
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sesame cracker crumb
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, Grated
- 20 chicken wings or 20 chicken drummettes or 10 chicken wings, Divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, mustard, margarine, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Combine cracker crumbs and ginger in shallow bowl.
- Brush soy mixture on chicken wings.
- Roll sauce-coated wing pieces in crumbs to lightly coat.
- Place crumb-coated wings in single layer on 15 x 10 jelly roll pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
We really liked these tasty wings! I omitted the sml amt of salt. DH is not usually a fan of a strong mustard flavor on meats, so I added 1 tbsp honey to the brushing mixture to mellow that a bit. I used crushed club crackers & added sesame seeds for the crumb coating. I served them w/steamed rice & snow peas for dinner. They are also ideal as an appy or snack item. Pls see my rating system & thx for sharing this recipe w/us.