Recipe by Karen=^..^=
I got this in an email from Betty Crocker/Bisquick. I love the look of these...wondering if it's something I can serve with Sesame Chicken. (I never know if I can serve bread with oriental dishes, but we're bread lovers!)
- 2 cups Bisquick, heart smart mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F Grease cookie sheet.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick® mix and water with fork until soft dough forms.
- Pat dough into 10-inch circle on cookie sheet.
- Brush with margarine. Sprinkle with sesame seed; press firmly into dough with rubber spatula.
- Cut dough into 12 wedges.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.