1/1 Photo of Sesame Vinaigrette With Chili
Great with Asian greens, Asian noodles, sweet potatoes, and even fruit-especially mangoes and citrus. You will love the aroma! Adapted from Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison.
My Private Note
cup, ab ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 shallot, finely diced (or 1/2 medium red onion)
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon brown sugar (to taste)
- 4 1/2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili oil (if you don't have add some crushed red pepper flakes instead)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (or parsley or finely sliced scallion) (optional)
- 1Combine the garlic, ginger, and shallot in a small bowl. Cover with the vinegar, and let stand for about 15 minutes.
- 2Stir in the soy sauce and sugar, then whisk in the oils.
- 3Add the cilantro or parsley if desired.
- 4Taste and adjust the amount of soy sauce and sugar needed. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Vinaigrette With Chili
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1165.1
- Calories from Fat 1102
- Total Fat 122.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 679.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar