Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
A versatile vinaigrette great on salads, veggies, or just some plain arugula. From Life's Ambrosia.
Make and share this Sesame Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon tahini paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh cracked pepper and kosher salt
- Whisk first 7 ingredients together in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to allow flavors to mingle.
- Whisk once more before serving. Adjust salt and pepper if desired.