Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for an oriental chicken salad. If you don't want to use so much sugar, you probably substitute honey if you like. It is a bit thicker than a normal vinaigrette, so you can save the rest for later
- 1⁄2 lb granulated sugar
- 2 ounces sesame seeds
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl (should look gritty).
- Wisk together the oil and vinegar.
- While stirring the dry ingredients slowly add the wet mixture.
- Stir quickly for 3 minutes to make sure sugar has dissolved.