A delicious and attractive salad perfect for summer entertaining. Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens magazine, April 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins, sliced into strips
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1 lb snow peas
- 6 cups watercress (or other leafy greens)
- 2 medium yellow peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook in olive oil over medium high heat.
- 2Remove chicken from skillet and chill.
- 3Cook asparagus and snow peas covered in boiling water for 2-4 minutes, or until crisp.
- 4Drain and rinse.
- 5Combine and shake all dressing ingredients together.
- 6Toss in a large bowl: chicken, asparagus, snow peas, watercress, peppers, tomatoes, and dressing.
- 7Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Vegetable Salad With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 282.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 23.6 g