Recipe by helowy
I threw this together tonight by combining my favorite parts of a couple of other Zaar recipes. You may need to adjust the oil amounts to the size of your vegetables.
- 1 large zucchini, peeled
- 1 large yellow squash, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel "ribbons" of the zucchini, squash, and carrots; that is, run the peeler along the vegetables lengthwise to make long, thin strips. Use as much of the vegetables as possible, leaving the core and seeds behind.
- Heat vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large pan.
- Add carrots and saute for a minute or two.
- Add zucchini and squash and continue to saute until they start to soften.
- Add soy sauce and continue to saute until veggies are desired tenderness.