1/2 Photos of Sesame Vegetable Ribbons
I threw this together tonight by combining my favorite parts of a couple of other Zaar recipes. You may need to adjust the oil amounts to the size of your vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a vegetable peeler, peel "ribbons" of the zucchini, squash, and carrots; that is, run the peeler along the vegetables lengthwise to make long, thin strips. Use as much of the vegetables as possible, leaving the core and seeds behind.
- 2Heat vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large pan.
- 3Add carrots and saute for a minute or two.
- 4Add zucchini and squash and continue to saute until they start to soften.
- 5Add soy sauce and continue to saute until veggies are desired tenderness.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Vegetable Ribbons
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g