Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I threw this together tonight by combining my favorite parts of a couple of other Zaar recipes. You may need to adjust the oil amounts to the size of your vegetables.
- 1 large zucchini, peeled
- 1 large yellow squash, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel "ribbons" of the zucchini, squash, and carrots; that is, run the peeler along the vegetables lengthwise to make long, thin strips. Use as much of the vegetables as possible, leaving the core and seeds behind.
- Heat vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large pan.
- Add carrots and saute for a minute or two.
- Add zucchini and squash and continue to saute until they start to soften.
- Add soy sauce and continue to saute until veggies are desired tenderness.
I tried this tonight and it was delicious. Very easy to prepare using my spiralizer. My daughter and I both loved it. Next time I will double it.
This was good. I didn't peel the squash and made very thin rounds instead of ribbons. I used 2 small zucchini, a yellow squash and thin strips of sweet onion.
Quick, easy, tasty and nice presentation! I made this "as is" and wouldn't change a thing. It was a fun way to serve up vegetables.