Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another one from my stash. Good way to get vegetables into your diet!
- 1 (7 ounce) package vermicelli
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 2 cups sugar snap peas or 2 cups snow pea pods
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 4 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute or until hot. Add peas and next 7 ingredients and stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in soy sauce and 1 tablespoon water; add pasta, tossing until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and toss with remaining oil and 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
This was very easy to prepare and it had a good flavor, I found it a tad salty, next time might oft for less of the flavor package that comes with the noodles.
Very tasty and easy to prepare! Didn't change a thing and it was wonderful.