- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 4 -6 ounces flaked cooked tuna
- 1 tablespoon hot garlic soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in large skillet or Wok.
- Add sesame seeds, green onions and rice.
- Saute until sesame seeds are lightly toasted, stirring frequently.
- Add tuna and continue cooking until tuna is heated through.
- Meanwhile, mix together the soy sauce, fish sauce and sesame oil.
- Drizzle over rice mixture in skillet and cover.
- Steam for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once or twice to keep bottom from burning.