Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
great green tomato recipe
Make and share this Sesame Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Slice green tomatoes thickly (1/4 inch).
- Beat eggs with soy sauce and add salt and pepper.
- Spread sesame seeds thinly on foil.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- With tongs, dip tomato slices first in egg and soy mixture and then coat thinly with sesame seeds.
- Fry on both sides until sesame seeds are golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
Aussie Swap #66 - these are out of this world! I love Sesame seeds and this was such a delicious and unique twist on "fried green tomatoes"