Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband loves this salad, and it's so easy to make, not to mention quick!
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Place the chopped tomato in a bowl. Mix in mayonnaise and sesame oil and mix. Salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Interesting and unique, as usual with a Sharon delight! Made in the RV while visiting in NC, Sharon's homestate... so yummy. I used fresh NC matters, delish. So easy!! Tagged in holiday tag!!
A lovely simple salad to put together. I put this on rice crackers for a quick & easy lunch, thanks Sharon!
Yummy! For me this is like a 10 star cause I love inventive salad dressings. I made this one night and it was so good the next night I made it again and tossed in some bell pepper, cucumber and bib lettuce. It reminds me of the sesamee/ salt spice my mom used to make. I will definately use this one often. Thanks for sharing! Made for Ramadan Tag 2008.