Sesame-Thyme Crusted Halibut
- Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix lemon juice, oil, garlic and pepper in a shallow glass dish.
- Add fish and turn to coat; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sesame seeds and thyme in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and coat evenly with the sesame seed mixture, covering the sides as well as the top.
- Transfer the fish to the prepared baking sheet and roast until just cooked through, 10 to 14 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.