Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick dish with few ingredients but lots of flavor. From Eatingwell.com
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces halibut, cut into 2 portions (or mahi-mahi)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix lemon juice, oil, garlic and pepper in a shallow glass dish.
- Add fish and turn to coat; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sesame seeds and thyme in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and coat evenly with the sesame seed mixture, covering the sides as well as the top.
- Transfer the fish to the prepared baking sheet and roast until just cooked through, 10 to 14 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.