Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very quick and easy gluten-free side dish that has a low glycemic index (GI) and low calories. For more healthy gluten-free pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 dash salt
- 2 teaspoons tamari or 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sake (option)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat sesame oil in a sauté pan.
- Add sugar snap peas and sauté for a few minutes until peas are tender but still crisp.
- Season with salt, tamari and sake (if using).
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Infuse love and serve!