Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are SO good! I don't usually have low sodium broth or soy sauce and the dish doesn't turn out overly salty. (Though homemade broth is always best). I usually use an extra 1/2 tsp sesame seeds or so.
- 907.18 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 595.33 g chicken broth, low-salt if possible
- 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 19.71 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4.92 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine Brussels sprouts and broth in a large skillet, bring to a boil. Cook 6 minutes or until sprouts are just tender, stirring frequently. Drain, return to skillet. Combine water, sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce, and garlic in a small bowl, stir until blended. Add cornstarch mixture to skillet; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.